Statistics have shown that SEO is significant for the success of your business. It is much more cost efficient than traditional marketing and uses different channels of digital marketing to reach out to the consumers. Here are eight SEO stats that you must not ignore.
1. 93% of any online experience begins with the search engine. Most consumers use the search engine to look for products and services. They use specific keywords like a black bag or white heels to search for the product they are looking for. Based on the keywords, Google shows them the results of the top businesses that can meet their needs. In order to be shown at the top of the Google search results, you need efficient SEO.
2. 50% of the total mobile searches are conducted in the hope of finding local results and as high as 61% of those searches lead to a purchase. Search engines will drive traffic to your website which then could turn into a purchase.
3. Google owns 70% of the total search engine market share. If you neglect the importance of Google, it will neglect your business. It is important to build an SEO strategy keeping Google in mind. Your business depends on the ranking given by Google and it will achieve an online visibility only if it meets the standards of Google.
4. 70% of the links users click on are organic. Paid traffic is one thing and organic is a completely different thing. Organic traffic is what will help your business grow and achieve a higher audience. Majority clicks made by the users are only organic. Paid marketing does not achieve the same results that organic does. SEO helps achieve organic traffic through the right channels.
5. 75% of users do not scroll past the first page of Google. This is a well known fact that only the top five results on the Google search engine get audience. Majority users will not scroll past the first page of the results. Hence, if you want a larger audience and increased website traffic, you need to ensure that you are on the first page of the Google. SEO in Houston offers professional services that will not limit the SEO strategy to keywords. The skilled team will ensure that your entire website content is optimized and they will use the right links and quality content to achieve the top spot on Google search engine.
6. 80% of the users ignore paid ads. If you have used Google to search for products or services, you must have noticed the paid ad featuring at the top of the search results. This ad is a paid strategy to draw audience to the website. It has been noted that most users ignore the paid ads and only focus on the organic results. They prefer to look at the top results shown by Google instead of simply clicking on the paid ad featuring at the top.
7. SEO has a 14% close rate. This is a strong statistic to follow. Marketing strategies that include SEO have a very strong close rate which is as close as 15% and the other means of marketing like print advertising or direct mail has a close rate lower than 2%. Thus, SEO is the leader in driving users and business to your website. It is easy to understand and implement in your business.
8. The search engine is number 1 driver of traffic. A lot of businesses use social media to drive traffic, however, social media may get you clicks but it will not get you paying audience. You need to remain active through SEO on Google in order to drive traffic to the content sites. Search engine beats social media by more than 300%.
The importance of SEO can never be exaggerated enough. It will add great value to your business and will create a strong web presence for every size of the business.
- What to Look for in an SEO Company Every business wants to take advantage of the search engine traffic and bring more visitors...
- Why SEO Outsourcing is a Cost-effective Idea Anyone running an online business need no introduction on the benefits of SEO and its...
- Things to Look for in Finding the Best SEO Company Maintaining a strong online presence is necessary for every business organization today. Customers and clients...
- Baidu Advertising – What You Need to Know? Accounting beyond 700 million users, 70% + search queries, and responding to 600,000,000 plus online...