The term marketing is often confused with sales and administration, and so most businesses and recruiters end up selecting wrong candidate for the job. Marketing recruitment agencies however, have the expertise, experience and understand the broader scope of this function. Hiring through such agencies will help you with the right marketing talent.
Marketing professionals have both short term and long-term responsibilities. In the short run, they need to increase the sales of the company’s products and services to generate revenue and keep the company going; on the other hand, it has a broader responsibility of creating and improving the brand identity of the company, and finally supporting the sales team.
You need marketing professionals with business acumen, communication skills, adaptability, flexibility, ability to multi task, creativity etc., so they can create brand awareness, communicate the brand story effectively to the target audience, be open to new ideas for developing new product line, creative to devise unique sales campaigns, etc. In addition to these skills, as various online marketing platforms gain strength, recruitment agencies also look for candidates with online skills essential for marketing.
Three Online Skills Required for Marketing Professionals:
As online marketing evolves, there are various ways businesses can leverage this to achieve business goals. Marketing recruitment agencies look for candidates who understand the dynamics of digital marketing using various skills.
- Social media: Social media continues to grow at a rapid pace and it has informally become the official channel for businesses to engage with consumers and spread a word about business, create brand awareness. As the popularity of social media increases, the number of social channels available is also on the rise, and marketing professionals need to devise strategies for engaging with consumers. There are many fun-filled ways to engage consumers using activities such as surveys, quizzes, etc. Marketing recruitment agencies look for professionals who are adept at creating a social media strategy that presents a credible and professional picture of the business to the prospects.
- Content marketing: In the digital marketing arena, content is the king. Ability to create viral content is the key to success. Developing content that everyone likes, shares, and responds to by commenting is a popular way to increase consumer engagement and increase your brand visibility. Marketing professionals need to have an understanding of the content types such as informative articles, blog posts, sales copy, video content, etc., so they can formulate the right content strategy that helps consumer engagement. It is essential for professional to possess excellent communication, and interpersonal skills to excel at content marketing.
- Mobile marketing: Mobile marketing is gaining strength as more and more people are browsing the internet using their mobile phones. The number of transactions over mobile phones either for checking emails, connecting on social media to even making purchases is on the rise, as they offer convenience of browsing on the go. Marketing recruitment agencies look for professionals who understands the dynamics of mobile marketing, as it differs from the usual online marketing for desktop. Your marketing professional should be able to devise the perfect mobile marketing strategy make your websites mobile ready, make web pages load faster and accept mobile payments etc.
In addition to these online skills, marketing recruiting professionals look for other online skills that include an understanding search marketing – both organic and paid- email marketing, etc.
- What to Look for When Hiring Content Development Companies? Are you thinking of hiring a content development company for content production? Seek the best...
- What to Look for in Marketing Staffing Agencies? Marketing has changed a lot over the time. Today, you need a specialist recruiter when...
- SCRNC www.biznet-mn.com/firms/11818811/ mn.usalocalbd.com/securence www.minneapolisbizlist.com/business/5111201.htm minnesota-businessdirectory.com/company-securence_437719 minnetonka.mn.localcities.com/local/business-directory_cid_479.html foursquare.com/v/securence/56c18068cd10628ed233d427 www.merchantcircle.com/securence-hopkins-mn www.chamberofcommerce.com/minnetonka-mn/1331720137-securence www.finduslocal.com/filteringinternet-email/minnesota/hopkins/securence www.manta.com/c/mtr7ys7/securence www.showmelocal.com/profile.aspx?bid=18926064 tupalo.com/en/minnetonka-minnesota/securence citysquares.com/b/securence-22097232 www.communitywalk.com/securence/map/1903248 ezlocal.com/mn/minnetonka/internet-service-provider/1396720...
- Researching Marketing Recruitment Agencies Marketing is crucial for the survival and growth of any business and your organization needs...